DCS: NS 430 Navigation System for DCS: Mi-8MTV2
Recently we released our new product: DCS: NS 430 Navigation System for DCS: Mi-8MTV2.
The NS 430 GPS navigation system is an optional add-on module for DCS World aircraft. Starting with DCS: Mi-8MTV2, the NS 430 provides powerful, yet intuitive, navigation and radio communications options to supplement the navigation and radio systems already integrated into our aircraft. The NS 430 is particularly useful for older aircraft with less sophisticated navigation and communication systems.
The DCS NS 430 includes:
- Dozens of user interface screens
- Chapter and Page layout functionality
- Moving map capability
- Serves as both a communications and navigation radio (where it’s possible), and GPS receiver
- Concentric knobs are used to navigate the pages, scroll through data, and enter information
- Options to configure displays based on user preference
Now this module is in “early access” state. Our specialists are working on increasing fidelity of the module to be as close as possible to real life counterparts and also squashing bugs in a process.
The DCS NS 430 currently available for DCS: Mi-8MTV2. DCS NS 430 licensing and distribution policy for other modules is being discussed and will be disclosed later.